Powerful Form Creation Software
doForms provides you with the most powerful yet easy-to-use web-based form creation software available. You don’t need to be a specialist to use it
Building a mobile form has never been this easy. Start with one of our free industry-specific form templates or have us custom build your first form for free.
doForms requires only a web browser and a mobile device to get started. Use the hosted doForms web portal to build forms, manage users, view data and generate reports. Forms can be built in under an hour and uploaded on your mobile devices in seconds! doForms is currently available on iOS, Android and from your desktop or mobile browser.
Go far beyond your paper form, Excel spreadsheet or PDF document. doForms lets you easily integrate powerful features right into your mobile forms.
Integrate price books into forms with self-calculating invoice tables
Make sure your pricing is always up-to-date and in the hands of all of your customer-facing employees. With doForms you can change a price with a single click of a button, updating every mobile device automatically. Product data can easily be built right into the form. Pick a product and doForms fills in the price. Enter the quantity and doForms does the calculating for you, including tax and shipping.
Try doForms out for 30 days, no strings attached. We’ll have you building forms in no time!Get a free 30 day look!
Integration is made Easy with Sync and Save
doForms powerful form building technology enables the collection of field data accurately and quickly. And, with Sync & Save you can now bring data back into your legacy systems quickly and seamlessly. With Sync & Save two-way data sharing has never been easier.
Sync and Save Features
- Flexible export format configuration using drag-and-drop
- Output directly to databases, accounting packages, CRMs, sales systems and more
- Download media files (pictures, videos, audio clips, signatures, sketches)
- Automatically upload Lookup Table data from Access, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle, QuickBooks, SharePoint, SalesForce.com or ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) sources
- Schedule regular updates
- Calculate values
- Keep your system up-to-date even if edits are made to a form after it is submitted
- Dispatch forms to users based on Access, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle, SalesForce.com or ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) sources